AN INTRODUCTION TO THEGIVINGMACHINE
The world would be a better place with more giving in it!
What is TheGivingMachine?
How does it work?
TheGivingMachine receives commission for referring customers to online shops. When someone clicks from our website, mobile app or desktop reminder app to a retailer and makes a purchase we receive a percentage of the total purchase price – this is generally known as affiliate marketing. We then pass on up to 70% of that commission to the causes you are supporting.
Why sign up as a Giver on TheGivingMachine?
- It’s completely free for you and the causes you support
- As a charity, TheGivingMachine is able to pass on more commission than commercial alternatives
- You can choose from over 2,200 of your favourite retailers
- There are thousands of causes to support
- You are in control and decide the causes you want to support
- You can raise funds for up to four causes
- It’s super simple – so why wouldn’t you?
How it all began …
Over pizza and beer the concept of TheGivingMachine was born, and an early website created. Free donations for causes in Bishop’s Stortford started to flow. In 2007, TheGivingMachine expanded to support causes further afield.
The Social Enterprise Mark was awarded to TheGivingMachine in 2010 and registered charity status was secured in 2014.
Enabling companies, customers and communities to thrive together is what we are all about. Together, we can enable millions to support causes all over the UK.
© Copyright 2006 – 2019 TheGivingMachine – All rights reserved TheGivingMachine is a registered charity (1159320) and a company limited by guarantee (09017447 England)
Correspondence Address: 49a The Shearers, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 4AZ Registered Address: 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX